Pages



Monday 13 October 2014

Creating my little space



Having spent most of the day preparing and painting what will be my work room upstairs, I thought I'd look around a bit for inspiration, find some ideas and try to decide on what to do in there to make it a wonderful place to be. I'd already realised that I need three things for definite - the right light, some kind of order, and a bit of comfort - so I had a place to start. The walls will be white when I've finished, so I'll have a blank canvas. It's brilliant, really! I'm lucky to have the space to use for writing and for music...

I thought I'd include the photo above as well, taken of the gorgeous room I had the pleasure of staying in at the blissful writers' retreat in North Devon, Retreats for You - what a fabulous week I had there back in glorious May. Just look at that desk with a view!

Here are some lovely bits and pieces I found online that I thought I'd share with you, as I muse and plan..

Some beautiful neutrals!

Lovely walls, some great chairs and a super yellow desk..

Love this stunning room..

And finally - a brilliant interview to have a nosey at..

What does your ideal workspace look like? I'd love to know.

No comments :

Post a Comment