Pages



Wednesday 17 September 2014

"What's Your Dream?"

I have sat for nearly two days debating, procrastinating and attempting to plan what to say in My First Blog Post, and came up with everything and nothing. I have been reading several fantastic blogs recently and I find them inspiring, visual and joyful, so maybe that should be my new blog mantra.

So here is a simple start for a brand new way forward. A career leap, a life being lived, a woman with loves and fears and dreams, like so many others. 

I have stepped away from a life I knew into something almost completely unknown. Brave? I like to think so, although I know many people, especially strong, confident women, who I'd say are far braver than I. Reckless? Quite possibly, but honestly, how fun is that? How will you know unless you try? 

So I'll end my first post with one of my favourite quotes, from a writer I love:


“Hearts may break, but hearts are the toughest of muscles, able to pump for a lifetime, seventy times a minute, and scarcely falter along the way. Even dreams, the most delicate and intangible of things, can prove remarkably difficult to kill.” 


What's your dream? I'd love to know.





No comments :

Post a Comment