Pages



Monday 29 September 2014

Making the most of it




I hope you've had a fantastic Monday. It's incredible how quickly this month has flown by - I always think that about September, my favourite month. For me it never feels long enough! 

I thought I'd share a few of my photographs from last week, it has been a whirlwind. The photo above was from my flight to Russia on Wednesday, as we jetted off to Moscow for one show at the Crocus City Hall on Thursday evening. It was great to be back on the stage after a nine-month break! I was nervous, but really enjoyed myself - I don't know about you, but it appears that there is some truth in the phrase 'a change is as good as a rest'! 

After arriving back home on Friday evening, I continued with something new - running. I have only recently started to run three times a week, and still very much a beginner. This was my view though; I do live in a pretty place!


It was a gorgeous autumn day, and I felt quite exhilarated after jogging (slowly!) along this path!

One last picture, that I took today on the beach at Whitby, one of my husband and I's favourite places to visit. We are making the most of our time together before he heads off on tour on Wednesday, trying to fit in as much fun as we can whilst the weather is still nice and we're in the same country..


What have you been up to this week? Have you cleared your head by the coast, or been jet setting to somewhere exciting? What's your exercise regime? I'd love to know.

Here's a few things to keep you going:

A gorgeous bag that I'm coveting.

A wonderfully kitsch retro shop I found today.

A delicious warming autumn risotto recipe, tried and tested and gobbled up by myself and a friend!! Perfect for those slightly cooler evenings, when it's a bit moody outside.

And one more…a fantastic look at some of the most amazing abandoned places on earth in photographs. A friend gave me the link to this, and it's quite brilliant.

See you soon!







No comments :

Post a Comment